Tandoori chicken wings. Boldy spiced tandoori chicken wings are a game-night staple in our home. Served with cooling coriander-cumin spiced yogurt or tangy blue cheese dressing these wings are a crowd-pleaser. Chicken Wings Get a Tandoori Style Makeover.
The longer they marinate, the better. Chicken wings marinated with spicy tandoori mixture baked in the overn. Marinating these wings in yogurt also makes the meat super tender and the tandoori masala gives I think using paneer as a sub for the chicken would also be delicious! You produce grilling steam Tandoori chicken wings applying 17 ingredients and 5 as a consequence. Here is how you do the trick.
ingredients of Tandoori chicken wings
- It's of For the tikka masala mix.
- You need 2 tsp of Paprika.
- It's 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Ground ginger.
- It's 1 tsp of Ground coriander.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cayenne pepper.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Clove.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Nutmeg.
- Prepare of For the chicken.
- It's 1 kg of chicken wings (tips cut off).
- It's 1/2 cup of plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of lemon juice.
- It's 2 tbls of vegetable oil.
This tandoori chicken wing recipe is done easily in the oven. Pour over the chicken and massage the bag to coat all the wings. Arrange the wings on the grill grate. Chicken wings are ideal for this technique: The meat is protected by a garam masala-spiced yogurt marinade, and the wing tips get crisp.
Tandoori chicken wings gradually
- Mix all the spices above to make the tikka masala mix.
- To the chicken wings, add the tikka masala spice, the yoghurt, lemon juice & vegetable oil, mix well to combine.
- Leave the chicken to marinade for up to 2 hrs (if you can leave it overnight, then you allow more time for the flavours to be absorbed by the chicken).
- Arrange the chicken wings on an oven tray covered with parchment paper. Grill the wings for about 15 minutes, then flip and grill for another 15 minutes, until the top of the wings carries a charred-like colour.
- Serve as an appetiser..
Glaze the wings with store-bought mango chutney after cooking. Bite into these flavorful Tandoori-Style Chicken Wings. I choose to barbecue the wings because it was a nice day out, if cooking in the winter I would go ahead and use the cooking method above. Add the chicken wings and turn to evenly coat. These tandoori chicken wings are finger-licking good!