Home Made Chicken Stock.
You do ones thing broiling braise Home Made Chicken Stock working 11 procedure furthermore 8 also. Here you go produce.
compound of Home Made Chicken Stock
- You need of chicken Bones and skin from a carcass.
- It's 2 of red onion medium sized chopped.
- It's 1 of carrot chopped.
- It's 1/2 of bunch of celery chopped.
- It's 1 bunch of parsley of.
- It's 2 of spring onion stalks of chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 of bay leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- It's 12 of peppercorns.
- It's 20 cups of water of.
Home Made Chicken Stock ingredients
- Since I am making this the pressure cooker way, from start to finish, it will be an hour, if you are making this in a slow cooker, let it cook away for about 2 hours..
- Let's talk chicken! These days you can purchase chicken carcass in most supermarkets. If you can't find any a tray of chicken wings should do..
- Wash all your veggies and then dice them up..
- In a pressure cooker / slow cooker, add all the ingredients, starting from the chicken and then veggies, topping it off with the bay leaves, salt, pepper and the olive oil..
- Pour 20 cups of water and cook away..
- Once done, Remove the chicken meat and set aside. If you are using chicken wings, a quick fry up to crisp the outside and then pass it on to your kid to munch on (if you have a kid ie haha) and go on to the next step..
- Strain your stock with a fine mesh strainer to remove all the debris..
- Store in air tight containers and freeze or if you are putting it in the fridge, use within 5 days..