Egg puffs. Check Out Egg Puff Waffle On eBay. Fill Your Cart With Color Today! In another bowl, combine eggs and cheeses.
Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Carefully run the knife around edge of muffin cups before removing. Whisk together the eggs, then add the cheese. You accomplish toasting braise Egg puffs accepting 17 process moreover 13 together with. Here you go sew up.
procedure of Egg puffs
- It's 1 of . Puff pastry - home made or ready made.
- You need 2 of . Hard boiled egg - 2.
- You need 3 of . Onion - 2 big chopped.
- It's 4 of . Greenchilli - 1 chopped.
- It's 5 of . Some chopped curry leaves.
- It's 6 of . Ginger garlic paste - 1 tspn.
- You need 7 of . Red chilli powder - 1/2 tspn.
- You need 8 of . Turmeric powder - 1/4 tspn.
- You need 9 of . Pepper powder - 1/2 tspn.
- It's 10 of . Garam masala powder - 1/2 tspn.
- You need 11 of . Salt as per taste.
- You need 12 of . Some chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 13 of . Sesame seeds (optional).
- It's of For the egg wash.
- Prepare 1 of . Egg - 1 egg yolk.
- You need 2 of . Water - 1 tbspn.
- You need 3 of . Salt a pinch.
Combine the flour, baking powder and salt and pepper and whisk into the egg mixture. Heat oil and butter in a non-stick pan. Fold one corner of the pastry square to the centre on top of the egg; repeat this on all four of the corners. Brush oil on top of each parcel.
Egg puffs technique
- Mix all the ingredients of egg wash and keep aside..
- Thaw the puff pastry at room temperature..
- Cut the hard boiled eggs into 4 equal and keep it ready..
- Grease a baking pan with butter or oil and keep it ready..
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped onions and salt and saute till soft..
- Add Greenchilli, ginger garlic paste and curry leaves and saute till raw smell disappear..
- To this add Red chilli powder, turmeric powder, pepper powder and garam masala powder and saute till oil appears on top. Switch off the heat. Filling ready. Keep aside..
- Take puff pastry dough, make equal sized balls out of it..
- Take one ball, dust it with flour and roll it to make a circle..
- Add little filling at the centre (shown in picture), place one piece of hard boiled egg and fold it. (Apply some water to seal it, as shown in below picture).
- Apply egg wash on top of the pastry using a brush..
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top (optional). Repeat the process with the remaining dough..
- Place the pastries on baking pan and bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 20 - 25 minutes. Cool down for 5 minutes and serve it. Crispy egg puffs is ready..
Repeat till you have prepared all four pastry sheets. Your egg puffs are ready to go in the oven. An egg waffle is a spherical egg-based waffle popular in Hong Kong and Macau, and is an eggy leavened batter cooked between two plates of semi-spherical cells. They are usually served hot, and often eaten plain, although they may be served with fruit and flavors such as strawberry, coconut or chocolate. It is referred to by its original Cantonese name, gai daan jai (雞蛋仔), and in English.