French toast with raspberry and blueberry compote and fresh mango. Make French Toast W/ McCormick® Vanilla Extract & Cinnamon. Try The McCormick® Recipe For A Delicious Taste. Make the blueberry compote the day before (or a few days before) you plan to use it.
Perfect for waffles, french toast, pancakes, oatmeal, and more. I love this easy and healthy sourdough french toast recipe for lazy weekend mornings! I like topping this breakfast with my favourite blueberry-chia compote, greek yogurt, and peanut butter to add extra fiber, protein, and healthy fats to this meal. You take care of business toasting scorch French toast with raspberry and blueberry compote and fresh mango adopting 15 program so 6 together with. Here is how you do.
program of French toast with raspberry and blueberry compote and fresh mango
- Prepare of brioche bread.
- Prepare of almond milk.
- You need of egg.
- Prepare of sugar.
- Prepare of cinnamon.
- Prepare of Butter.
- You need of Fresh mango (cut into small dices).
- It's of Mascarpone cheese.
- Prepare of mint leaves for garnish.
- It's of Blueberry compote.
- Prepare of blueberry.
- It's of sugar.
- You need of Raspberry compote.
- You need of raspberry.
- Prepare of sugar.
Serve with warm berry compote and garnish with sifted powdered sugar. I've been on a raspberry kick lately which means I've been putting this sauce on everything. When I was growing up, my mom and dad had a raspberry patch so we had fresh raspberries often in the summer. Put eggs, milk, sugar, vanilla, cinnamon and salt in a large bowl.
French toast with raspberry and blueberry compote and fresh mango compound
- Mix milk, egg, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl..
- Dip your brioche bread into the eggy milk.
- On a medium heat pan, add some butter in, put your eggy bread in and fry until golden brown on both sides..
- Add raspberry and sugar in a medium heat pot. Quick stir until raspberry melt. Turn the heat off and leave in aside..
- Add blueberries and sugar in a medium heat pot. Quick stir until raspberry melt. Turn the heat off and leave in aside..
- Cut your french toast in half, add some blueberry and raspberry compote, fresh mango and some mint leaves for garnish. Can serve with mascarpone.
Put a square of baking paper on top, leaving a border of foil around the edge. He even asks for the "ice cream sauce" on pancakes! —June Dickenson Philippi, West Virginia Directions. In a large shallow bowl, whisk the eggs, milk, vanilla and nutmeg. This is a cute and fun way to get fruit right in the middle of your French toast. With a French toast roll-up, you can put your favorite fruit inside a rolled-up piece of bread, and then make your French toast with the fruit right in!