Mint Lemonade. How can lemonade get more refreshing, you ask? Here's the essential recipe to add to your summer menu. Limonana is lemonade blended together with mint and ice to make a frozen slush.
This summer drink is made with fresh lemon juice and fresh mint and only takes minutes to. Intense with flavor, frothy, and extremely refreshing! There is a small trick that makes all the difference. You organize frying sear Mint Lemonade employing 6 procedure as a consequence 4 so. Here you are consummate.
receipt of Mint Lemonade
- Prepare 2 cups of crushed ice.
- You need 4 cups of water.
- It's 2 of large lemons (or limes), washed, cut into small pieces, and se.
- You need of Juice of one large lemon.
- Prepare 1 bunch of fresh mint leaves, stems removed (about 25-40 mint leave.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
We've had a stretch of sunny, warm spring days in NYC, and it's got me in a super good mood! It's this time of year that I like to grab my. New bedsheet design to keep you cozy and warm this winter! Homemade lemonade with mint and cucumber.
Mint Lemonade process
- Add all the ingredients to the pitcher of a high- quality blender. Cover and push blend or liquefy (high- speed function), until you achieve the desired drink consistency..
- Taste and add more sugar or mint leaves, if you like. Blend again..
- Pour the lemonade into a serving pitcher through a mash strainer. Add fresh mint leaves to the pitcher. Cover and refrigerate until you are ready to serve..
- If you like, strain the lemonade again as you pour into serving glasses. Enjoy cold!.
Sipping (and/or gulping) mint muddled lemonade is pure bliss. This sparkling lemon mint lemonade is an excellent spring or summer drink to sip on in the afternoon on a hot day. It's refreshing, sweet, and tart, with the delicious flavor of mint. This frozen mint lemonade recipe is ultra refreshing and easy to whip up in a blender! Mint lemonade is a refreshing drink for hot summer days and a "must" for picnics.