Sweet Indonesian Pancake. This is a very popular sweet treat in Indonesia. Every one loves Martabak Manis, a very thick "pancake" with the traditional filling are chocolate sprinkle, crush peanut, sesame seed, condense milk combine in one or cheese and condense milk. This recipe a little bit tricky because it should have a tiny hollow.
Martabak Manis is a common street food that can be easily found in the streets of Indonesia. Well, just like American with their American Pancake pancake, the French with their Crepes, and the rest of the world with whatever. Indonesian has their own version of pancake, Martabak Manis (Sweet Pancake). You cause toasting sear Sweet Indonesian Pancake testing 13 compound moreover 5 furthermore. Here is how you do one proud.
technique of Sweet Indonesian Pancake
- You need of flour.
- It's of fresh egg.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It's of salt.
- You need of baking soda.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of water.
- It's of Butter.
- You need of Sweetened condensed milk.
- You need of Topping : u can use anything topping u have at home.
- It's of Cheese.
- Prepare of Chocolate.
- You need of Candies.
Indonesians usually have Martabak for supper shared with families or friends. Trust me, you wouldn't want to. The only thing the two have in common is that they are invariably served out of the same vendor cart. The sweet version starts with a thin, eggy batter very much like pancake batter.
Sweet Indonesian Pancake singly
- You can use a teflon for cooking a pancake, heat teflon over low heat..
- Mix well the flour, egg, sugar, salt, baking soda, baking powder, and water with mixer or fork.
- If the teflon ready yet, you can start to put batter in teflon, wait until bubbles appear from the edge.
- If the pancakes are cooked, remove and spread butter.
- Slice the pancake into 8 slice and put the topping and give sweetened condensed milk😊 and this is it "Sweet Indonesian Pancake".
Martabak Manis is one kind of pancake for Indonesian people. Usually it is made with iron pan, and it is very greasy and fatty (but it tastes nyummy!) There are many recipes to make martabak, from. In Jakarta and West Java, Indonesia, these sweet, thick pancakes are known as "martabak manis" ("sweet martabak"). Other Indonesians call the pancakes as "terang bulan" or "kue pinang bangka". Usually made by street vendors in the evening, martabak manis are pan-cooked in a very large amount of shortening.