Fried Rice (How to use leftover rice). Fried rice can be an easy and delicious meal that can be made from leftover rice, but not everyone knows how to make it. This recipe is a basic outline of how to make a really easy version. Guys, I was crazy about my fried rice.
Don't want to eat plain old rice again? It's great on its own or as a side! Most of the work involved in fried rice is just prepping a few of the vegetables. You organize steaming mull Fried Rice (How to use leftover rice) practicing 12 instructions moreover 6 moreover. Here you go do justice.
process of Fried Rice (How to use leftover rice)
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled rice.
- Prepare of red onion (1).
- It's of tomato (1).
- It's of green chilly (1 - optional).
- You need of spring onion (1).
- It's of sweetcorn (1/2 cup).
- It's of salt, pepper.
- Prepare of cooking oil (2 and 1/2 tablespoon).
- You need of carrot (1).
- You need of soy sauce (1 tablespoon).
- It's of cumin seeds (1 teaspoon).
- You need of chopped coriander leaves (handful - optional).
Otherwise, it's pretty quick and easy to make. How to Make Fried Rice Eating leftover rice can make you very sick. Here's how to properly store it. That's because some types of dry food, including rice and pasta, contain a bacterium called Bacillus cereus that produces a toxin when heated and left out too long, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Fried Rice (How to use leftover rice) procedure
- Chop the veggies. Heat oil in a pan, add cumin seeds. Wait for them to pop. Now add the chopped red onion and green chilly..
- When they start turning a bit soft, add rest of the veggies on medium heat. Keep stirring for 2-3 minutes..
- Add salt and pepper. Now add the boiled rice..
- Add soy sauce. Mix well..
- Add the chopped coriander leaves..
- Serve with greek yoghurt or any other dip..
Did you have a leftover rice and you did not know what to do with it? Well,this is an easy and delicious recipe on how to use your leftover rice for another meal. Add the fresh mushrooms and the canned peas or fresh leeks. Add the leftover rice into the frying pan. Pour the well beaten eggs on top of the.