You organize toasting parboil Mutton Biryani applying 15 technique also 4 and. Here you go score.
prescription of Mutton Biryani
- Prepare 1 tbsp of oil.
- It's of Whole Garam masala spices.
- Prepare 2 of Sliced onion.
- It's 2 of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- It's 25 gm of chopped mint leaves.
- It's 25 gm of chopped coriander leaves.
- It's 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 3/4 of chilli powder.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- It's 1/2 kg of lamb/mutton diced.
- Prepare 2 cups of Basmati rice.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Mutton Biryani instructions
- Soak basmati rice and keep aside. Heat oil in a pan, add whole spices, then sliced onion. Brown the onions and then add ginger garlic paste, and then tomatoes. Sauté for few minutes.
- Add salt, leaves and all masala powders and mix well. Sprinkle water if necessary. Add meat and add enough water to cover and cook it until the meat is tender..
- Once the meat is cooked, now add water twice the amount of rice. Calculate approx the water level which is already in the pan and add the remaining water. Once the water boiled, add drained soaked rice and let it cook. Do not mix too much as stirring may break the rice..
- Mix gently and when the rice absorbs all the water, keep the flame low and cover the pan with tight lid or put some weight on the lid, so that pressure inside doesn’t leak. Keep it like this for next 5 minutes and switch off the flame. Leave it closed for next 15 minutes. Now sprinkle some coriander leaves and serve.