Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe. Aloo paneer recipe with step by step photos - an easy to prepare tasty curry made with potatoes and cottage cheese. It goes well with chapatis or rotis. The recipe shared here is Punjabi aloo paneer masala with a creamy and tangy onion-tomato based gravy.
It is also known as Punjabi Aloo Paneer Curry or Masala. It is also known as Punjabi Aloo Paneer Curry or Masala. aloo paneer recipe potato paneer curry with detailed photo and video recipe. a rich and creamy indian curry recipe made with dice potatoes and paneer in tomato onion sauce. it is a perfect north indian cuisine gravy recipe served for lunch or dinner with choice of rotis. the combination of potatoes and paneer makes it unique as compared to other traditional curries with. You wrap up baking steep Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe testing 15 receipt together with 3 as a consequence. Here you go win.
ingredients of Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe
- You need 4 of Potato (small size).
- It's 3/4 cup of Fresh peas.
- It's 200 gm of Paneer (cubed).
- Prepare 2 of Tomato (large).
- It's 1 inch of Finely grated ginger.
- You need 1 of Green Chilli.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee or oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cumin.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Sabzi masala.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Finely chopped coriander.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dry Kasoori Methi (dry fenugreek leaves).
- It's to taste of Salt.
Heat a saucepan or large (lidded) frying pan over a medium heat. Add the oil and once hot fry the paneer for two minutes on each side, or until the cubes are coloured. Aloo matar paneer recipe with step by step pics. Aloo matar paneer is tasty curry or gravy made with potatoes, green peas and paneer in an onion-tomato base.
Potato Paneer & Pea Curry Without Onion And Garlic Recipe step by step
- Peel the potatoes and cut them into cubes. Boil 1 cup of water in a pan and add potato cubes and cook for 8 minutes on high flame. After 8 minutes strain potato and keep them aside. (Do not overcook the potatoes) In a grinder add tomato, green chilli, and make a smooth paste. Now heat 2 tbsp ghee or oil in a kadai. When the oil is hot, add cumin, turmeric powder, coriander powder, sabzi masala, ginger and saute for a minute on low flame..
- Add tomato, green chilli paste to it. Then add red chilli powder, salt and saute the masala on the medium-low flame until oil starts leaving it edges. Now take 6 pieces of boiled potato and mash them with a potato masher. Add this to the prepared masala and cook for 2 minutes on high flame..
- Add boiled cubed potatoes, paneer, peas, dry kasoori methi. Mix thcook on high flame for 3 minutes. Now add 2 cups of water and cover the kadai with the lid. Cook curry on the medium flame for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes switch off the flame and mix fresh chopped green coriander leaves. Serve with hot chapati or paratha..
The recipe I make is a simple and easy recipe with a home style taste. I pressure cook everything so that it saves time. The recipe is simple and easy recipe with a home style taste. This recipe is a delicious mix of flavours, tastes and textures in each bite. I don't know if you could find THE definitive curry recipe.