Paneer Makhan Palak. Paneer makhani - Learn how to make paneer makhani that is creamy & delicious. Paneer makhani is a delicious curry made by cooking paneer in buttery tomato cashew. Low-cal Paneer Palak Kofta in Makhani Gravy, anyone?
Paneer (Indian cottage cheese) is cooked with spinach and spices in this creamy and flavorful curry. Paneer Makhani Recipe with step by step photos. This is simple and easy to make delicious paneer makhani recipe. You fulfill roasting deep fry Paneer Makhan Palak using 21 method including 8 steps. Here is how you sew up.
modus operandi of Paneer Makhan Palak
- It's 100 gms of paneer cubed.
- It's 1 bunch of palak.
- Prepare 1 of tometo.
- It's 2 of onions.
- It's 3 of sp garlic chopped.
- You need 1 of sp kasuri methi.
- It's 1 of sp jeera.
- You need 1 of sp chilly powder.
- Prepare 1 of sp corriander powder.
- You need 1 of sp rosted jeera powder.
- It's 1 of sp garam masala.
- Prepare 1 of sp turmeric powder.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 of sp butter.
- Prepare 4 of sp oil.
- Prepare 2 of sp curd.
- You need of For chapati dough.
- You need 2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 of sp oil.
- Prepare 1/2 of sp salt.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
For making Palak Paneer at home, use fresh spinach leaves instead of blanched ones. It has more nutrients than the one which is blanched. To maintain that green colour of your. Authentic Palak Paneer (aka Saag Paneer) Palak Paneer - a smooth and creamy spinach sauce infused with Indian spices becomes a delicious base for pan-seared paneer.
Paneer Makhan Palak ingredients
- Slice one onion and heat oil in pan and fry till light brown,grind it with curd to paste..
- Wash and chop palak leaves finely.heat oil in pan add chopped garlic and fry till brown then add palak and cook till dry add salt..
- Now cho tometoes and onion.heat oil in pan add jeera add onion and fry till soft add turmeric powder and chilly powder mix it add tometoes cook till soft add butter and mix it..
- Now add cooked palak to tometo masala and all masalas, kasuri methi and mix and add onion curd paste and mix well..
- Now add chopped paneer and mix all and paneer Makhan Palak is ready..
- For chapati mix wheat flour with salt and knead soft dough adding water and apply some oil and keep covered for 15min..
- Now make balls of dough and roll one ball apply little oil fold half apply little oil fold again in triangle shape roll it thin. Heat tava and roast both sides applying oil and chapati is ready..
- In serving plate arrange both chapati and paneer Makhan Palak and salad and serve..
Ingredients of Palak Paneer Recipe: It is basically soft paneer cubes cooked in a smooth spinach curry. This recipe is very easy to cook and can be made for dinner parties as well. Paneer Makhani or butter paneer (no onion no garilc recipe) is rich, creamy North Indian curry recipe perfect for party, celebration or to make lunch/dinner special. Paneer Makhani is a creamy dish from the cuisine of Delhi in India. The dish is also known as paneer butter masala.