Malai paneer with Naan. Malai paneer recipe with step by step photos - soft, melt in the mouth creamy paneer recipe made easy and quick and also restaurant style. Just add a couple of minutes to chop the onions and crush the ginger-garlic. Malai Paneer, as the name suggests, it's a paneer curry prepared in a fresh milk cream based rich and spicy gravy where almond and cashew nut paste brings in rich texture while dried fenugreek leaves bring a subtle but definite flavor.
Though, the english translation is too plain and does not do justice to the actual dish. However, the hindi words methi malai paneer are apt for this dish. Say methi and any Indian will know what it tastes like. You be responsible simmering scorch Malai paneer with Naan adopting 15 program as a consequence 5 together with. Here you go gain.
prescription of Malai paneer with Naan
- It's 250 gm of paneer.
- You need 1 of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of tomato finely chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic chilli paste.
- It's 1 tbsp of cashew powder.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh malai.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Prepare of Salt as per taste.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1/2 tsp of sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tbs of kasoori methi.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare Handful of coriander leaves.
So is the case with malai and paneer. Malai Kofta is a very popular Indian vegetarian dish where balls (kofta) made of potato and paneer are deep fried and served with a creamy and spiced tomato based curry. The literal translation of this dish is malai=creamy/buttery and kofta=spiced balls (in this case made of potatoes and paneer). In a large pan or kadhai, heat a tablespoon of butter and a tablespoon of oil.
Malai paneer with Naan method
- Cut the paneer in cubes..
- Heat oil in a pan. Add cumin seeds onion ginger garlic paste.soute well.till onions become brown.add tomato and cashew powder in it. Cook well.in medium flame..
- Now add turmeric powder,salt,red chilli powder kasuri methi in it.mix..
- Add malai and stir continuously.till masala start to release oil.turn the flame low and add paneer cubes and garam masala.mix gently.Add sugar and milk. Cover the lid. Cook for3-4 minutes turnoff the flame.Garnish with coriander leaves..
- Serve with naan/paratha..
Add red chillies, ginger, garlic paste and all the whole spices (bay leaves, cinnamon, cloves, cardamom and peppercorns). Punjabi Malai Palak is a delicious and easy to make side dish for roti, naan or pulao. Spinach is a healthy leafy vegetable rich in nutrients especially fiber, vitamin K, iron, vitamin C and more. It is a healthy addition to any meal. Malai kofta recipe with video & step by step photos.