Gobi paratha. Gobi paratha recipe with step by step photos - cauliflower paratha is unleavened whole wheat flatbread stuffed with a spiced grated cauliflower filling. Gobi paratha is another popular paratha from Punjab along with Aloo paratha, Paneer paratha and Onion paratha. gobi paratha is often made for breakfast in Punjabi homes as well as served in restaurants and Punjabi dhabas. gobi paratha recipe gobhi paratha recipe with step by step photo and video recipe. basically a north indian or punjabi cuisine parantha recipe that is stuffed with flavoured grated cauliflower. the bread is prepared with whole wheat flour dough to which spiced grated gobi mixture is stuffed. moreover, there are several recipes for gobhi parantha which mainly differs in its.
Only difference is the making the stuffing mixture. Still I have shared detailed stepwise photos just in case you are beginner in making paratha. Gobi paratha (cauliflower paratha), a paratha having delicious stuffing of gobhi (cauliflower) which is a popular breakfast food in North India and especially in Punjab. You cook sizzling blanch Gobi paratha applying 9 modus operandi as a consequence 4 together with. Here is how you sew up.
compound of Gobi paratha
- You need 1 bowl of soft wheat flour dough.
- It's 1 of Gobi/cauliflower grated.
- You need of Ghee/oil for making paratha.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It's 1/2 of tspn amchur powder.
- You need 1/4 of corriander powder.
- You need 3-4 of chopped green chillies.
- It's 1/2 of tspn red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of asefetida.
As with all stuffed parathas, the process for making this one also is largely similar and only varies in terms of preparation of stuffing. Gobi Paratha is a preferred North Indian flat bread. This paratha is fill up using the flavor of cauliflower (Gobi) and spices. Gobi or cauliflower grows generously in the Punjab.
Gobi paratha little by little
- Remove all the excess water from the grated cauliflower and put it in a bowl add salt, red chilli powder, asefetida green chillies, amchur powder, corriander powder and mix well...
- Now take a ball size from the dough and flatten it.. Place the mixture in between than again roll it by fixing its edges (as shown in the pic below) Again flatten it with the help of rolling pin...
- Heat tawa cook it by applying ghee/oil on both sides till nice golden brown...
- Our yummy Gobi paratha is ready to serve enjoy plain or with butter...
This veggie is loved by individuals and it is a specialty at most of the celebration and spiritual get-togethers. gobi paratha recipe Gobi paratha is a dish wish a universal appeal! While North Indians like to have this Punjabi paratha any time of the day, for breakfast, Indian lunch or dinner, South Indian too have borrowed this dish from the north and incorporated it into their supper and dinner menus. The stuffed parathas are more popular and the most famous ones are filled with spicy potatoes (aloo paratha), paneer (paneer paratha) and cauliflower (gobi paratha). yesterday I tried gobhi paratha's they were looking & came out great as all other recipies of yours as well as tasted excellent , this is the first time I tried gobhi paratha thanks a lot I really appreciate your videos. rgrds sunita. Gobhi Ka Paratha Recipe, Learn how to make Gobhi Ka Paratha (absolutely delicious recipe of Gobhi Ka Paratha ingredients and cooking method) Grated cauliflower together with seasoning made into hot paranthas.