Gajar barfi. Gajar Barfi By Chef Afzal So lets enjoy the Gajar Barfi گاجر کی برفی By Chef Afzal and many others Pakistani chef Cooking Recipes. This Gajar ki barfi is a rich Indian sweet aka mithai. Gajar means carrot in English This gajar barfi is made from condensed milk, heavy cream. khoya and of course grated carrot.
Try Gajar Ki Barfi and impress your friends. Search results for Gajar Ki Barfi recipes. Chicken Fajita And Gajar Ki Barfi - Get two scrumptious recipe, one is delicious Chicken Fajita that you must love the taste, Second. You close roasting griddle Gajar barfi applying 7 procedure moreover 3 than. Here you go consummate.
technique of Gajar barfi
- Prepare 2 cup of grated carrot.
- Prepare 2 tbspn of ghee.
- You need 1 cup of milk.
- It's 1/2 cup of sugar (add or less as per taste).
- It's 1/2 cup of Powder milk.
- Prepare 1/2 of tspn cardimon powder.
- Prepare of Dryfruits for garnishing.
Looking for a perfect winter season dessert, So here is Gajar Ki Barfi By SooperChef. This barfi is sweet but it is healthy too with tofu, soya milk and jaggery cooked with Hindi: gajar If there is one vegetable that is truly a nutritional hero then it is bound to be the carrot. Carrot Burfi Recipe - Gajar Ki Burfi. Method for making carrot barfi, prepared by cooking grated carrots in milk, is same to that of makin.
Gajar barfi individually
- Heat ghee in a heavy bottom vessel add grated carrot roast it for 7-8 minutes than add milk and stir it in between till the milk fully dissolved...
- Now add cardimon powder and powder milk and stir it completely without lumps.. Than add sugar stir it till it becomes thick...
- When it start leaving the pan Transfer it in a greased plate or tray.. Let it cool completely and garnish with dryfruits than cut in desire shape and serve...
Carrot barfi or gajar barfi is a very easy to make sweet. I tried this carrot barfi with my own measures. Coconut barfi traditional method and quick method - Coconut barfi is one of the most Gajar kalakand - Another unique tasting dessert that has the taste and flavors of gajar ka. Barfi, borfi or burfi is a dense milk-based sweet from the Indian subcontinent, and a type of mithai. The name is a derivative of the Persian word barf, which means snow.