Healthy tomato soup - tastes like Heinz. Try Delicious and Nutritious Soups You Know and Love Today. Just made this soup as I am gluten and dairy free. I added a garlic clove instead of onion (as I didn't have any) and made it exactly as stated except I added in a small amount of coconut cream for creaminess and whizzed up a second time in the blender.
My kids love easy-to-consume food like Heinz tomato soup. I don't love them eating things like that all the time but want to find things we can healthily eat together as a family. Can Heinz Tomato soup ever be considered healthy? You make ready sizzling simmer Healthy tomato soup - tastes like Heinz practicing 8 modus operandi as well as 4 than. Here you go do the trick.
procedure of Healthy tomato soup - tastes like Heinz
- Prepare 1 of chopped onion.
- It's 1 of chopped garlic bulb.
- You need 1.5 tins of chopped tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 of large, diced sweet potato.
- Prepare 50 ml of Apple juice.
- You need of Stock.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 50-100 ml of Milk.
There are low salt, no sugar versions available. But honestly, Heinz Tomato Soup is a comfort food. If you want health food look elsewhere. Heat a large pot over medium heat with the olive oil.
Healthy tomato soup - tastes like Heinz in succession
- Fry off the garlic and onion for a few minutes and then add the sweet potato. Sweat until softening..
- Cover with water and bring to boil. Simmer until the sweet potato is soft..
- Add the tomatoes, a splash of apple juice and add stock until you've got your required amount of soup..
- Once boiled reduce the heat and then simmer on low for 20-30mins before until smooth. Add milk to give a creamy taste. Season to taste..
Next add in the garlic and stir, cooking for a minute more, then add in the salt, pepper, oregano and sugar. This simple Slimming World Tomato Soup does have an amazing flavour to it and does taste exactly like Heinz tomato soup! I am having it so often at the moment, it's so delicious. If you are interested in seeing more Slimming World recipes like the one I have just shared you can find them all here. A homemade Heinz inspired tomato soup recipe from Luke Thomas' cookbook.