Awesome Meatloaf. This recipe will make meatloaf lovers out of meatloaf haters! It is an Emeril recipe off the foodnetwork website. I have modified it here and there.just types of meat and the topping.
Meatloaf is can hard to make,but this is a no fail recipe packed with flavor, even my picky kids like it. This post contains affiliate links Insanely Awesome Meatloaf. Beyond Bacon is Stacy Toth & Matthew McCarry's (the duo behind the blog. You make ready simmering escallop Awesome Meatloaf applying 12 modus operandi as a consequence 9 so. Here you go make it.
instructions of Awesome Meatloaf
- You need 2 lb of Ground beef (80/20 like chuck).
- You need 2 envelope of onion soup mix.
- Prepare 1 1/4 cup of breadcrumbs.
- You need 3/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 can of diced tomatoes (14.5 oz drained).
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 tbsp of worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare 2 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of ketchup.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of barbeque sauce.
- It's 1 tsp of A1 sauce.
- It's 1 packages of bacon (12 oz package).
Ground beef, eggs, crackers, saltine, onions, sweet bell peppers. Meatloaf: The Original Comfort Food Few foods are as simultaneously loved and derided as the View image. Five Must-Try Meatloaf Recipes. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet. Below is one of our favorite recipes: healthy meatloaf!
Awesome Meatloaf in succession
- In a small bowl mix together the ketchup, barbeque sauce and A1 sauce, then set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl add the milk and 3/4 of the breadcrumbs and stir until the breadcrumbs are moistened. Set the remaining 1/2 cup breadcrumbs aside (they will be used if needed)..
- Add the remaining ingredients, except for the bacon, to the breadcrumb mixture..
- Mix well with your hands until the meat mixture is well blended. The mixture should just barely hold its shape. If mixture is too loose, add a few of the remaining breadcrumbs until the texture is right. Don't add too many or the meatloaf will be dry..
- Transfer the meat mixture to a lightly greased baking sheet and form into a loaf shape..
- Spread 2/3 of the ketchup mixture evenly on the meatloaf..
- Wrap the bacon around the meatloaf, making sure to tuck the bacon strips underneath..
- Spread the remaining ketchup mixture over the bacon wrapped meatloaf..
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for an hour turning halfway through..
Doug loves when I make this for him! Beat egg, & gently knead with bread crumbs, ground beef, pepper, salt, garlic. What Meat Makes a Good Meatloaf. People argue back and forth over what ground meat is appropriate for a meatloaf and it really depends on what you're looking for. I think I've finally found a concoction that works for me as far as meatloaf goes.