Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels. Repeat with remaining asparagus, ham, goat cheese, and chives. Asparagus just screams spring to me! Swirl the batter until the bottom is coated and part way up the side of the pan.
It's easy to prepare and make ahead for dinner parties or brunch, or you can prepare it. white bread, pimento cheese, black forest ham, pimentos, okra pods. Croque-Monsieur (Toasted Ham & Cheese Sandwich)The Wanderlust Kitchen. Cool in cold water and pat dry. You get with it frying brown Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels accepting 6 compound along with 4 furthermore. Here you are gain.
procedure of Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels
- You need 8 of green asparagus, halved (16).
- You need 12 of white asparagus cooked or from jar.
- It's 8 slices of black forest ham.
- It's 4 of small handful grated mozzarella.
- You need 2 slices of Mexican spicy cheese, (crumbled).
- It's 1 packet of puff pastry.
Beat cream cheese until smooth, add swiss cheese, egg, parsley, tarragon, chives and pepper. This week of random recipes concludes with another Sam favorite: grilled asparagus wrapped with Black Forest ham. We decided to fill these with both grainy D. Brush with mustard and garlic butter.
Sig's Asparagus, Cheese and Black Forest Ham Parcels singly
- Preheat the oven to 220. Fold a corner of the pastry so it looks like triangle. Cut along the edges. This gives you a square of pastry. Take the square and make 3 more equal squares..
- Place two slices of black forest ham, then four, green halves and three white asparagus over the ham..
- Scatter with mozzarella and the broken Mexican cheese. Fold over two points of pastry to cover the middle to make a parcel. I cook them on a pizza pan to ensure that they are evenly cooked through..
- Cook until golden brown and crisp and the cheese has melted. Serve with roasted potatoes or eat on their own, either hot, war or cold..
Top each piece with cheese, ham and tomato. Filled with SmokeMaster Black Forest Ham, Pepperhouse Gourmaise and roasted asparagus, they're as delightful to make as they are to enjoy. Top with a pinch of shredded Gruyere cheese, a slice of SmokeMaster Black Forest Ham, and a few pieces of asparagus halves. The black forest ham creates a smoky crispy crust for the cheesy egg filling. You can also add in mushrooms and asparagus.