Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf.
You get ready roasting sauté Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf applying 10 method together with 5 along with. Here you go win.
method of Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf
- Prepare 2 lb of Ground beef.
- You need 1 lb of Ground pork.
- You need 1 medium of sized onion.
- It's 1 large of carrot.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Salt.
- It's 2 clove of of garlic.
- Prepare 1 slice of Bread.
- It's 1 medium of green pepper.
- Prepare 5 slice of Bacon.
- It's 1 tsp of Black pepper.
Uncle Mikes Halloween Meatloaf ingredients
- Chop the carrot, green pepper, bread, and onion into fine little prices. Save some of the onion for the outside..
- Mix everything in a large mixing bowl except the catchup and bacon. Pieces of the onion will be for the teeth and eyes..
- Shape the mixture into a round loaf coat the loaf with the catchup..
- Cut the reserved onion pieces into shapes for the eyes and teeth of the mummy. Place the bacon over the top to look like the wrappings. Creativity is the most important part of this step..
- Bake at 350 until the internal temperature is 160 (usually about 45min) remove from the oven and let it rest for 15 min..