Best savings for Eggnog rice pudding review. You'll love this Eggnog Rice Pudding with Chocolate Drizzle if you are looking for a leftover eggnog recipe. Make this eggnog breakfast to get in the holiday spirit, or make it with leftover eggnog. Eggnog Rice Pudding. "I find this pretty dessert particularly good for holiday entertaining," writes Berdine Lilja of Elk River, Minnesota. Rice pudding fits perfectly into these creamy, gooey, warm, satisfying December needs. By adding eggnog, well… now I've gone and done it.
Combine eggnog, rice, vanilla extract, nutmeg, and salt in a saucepan; cook and stir over medium heat until bubbling. Healthy eggnog rice pudding with milk, egg, cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, evaporated cane sugar This rice pudding is loaded with protein, fiber and complex carbs; plus it's vegetarian and gluten-free. This delicious and creamy Eggnog Rice Pudding recipe will have you ready for the holidays! (Thanks International Delight for sponsoring this post!) I bought my first eggnog of the season! You achieve stewing decoct Eggnog rice pudding employing 8 technique than 3 together with. Here you go score.
procedure of Eggnog rice pudding
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- add 2 cups of milk (substitutes can work, does change flavor).
- Prepare 2/3 cup of white sugar (more or less if desired).
- give 1-2 teaspoons of vanilla extract (or vanilla sugar).
- then 1-2 of table spoons cinnamon (more or less to taste).
- give 4 of eggs (beaten).
- also dash of nutmeg for garnish (gives the nog flavor).
- then 1 teaspoon of salt.
I hope you all are finishing up your last minute errands and getting ready to enjoy time spent with the ones you love. Learn how to prepare this easy Eggnog Rice Pudding recipe like a pro. Vanilla Rice Puddings with Glazed Oranges. Eggnog rice pudding is the perfect holiday treat!
Eggnog rice pudding technique
- In an enabled pot (or if you are patient any pot on low) heat up the milk, when it starts to simmer ever so slightly put in beaten eggs (always stirring) then add sugar, cinnimon, salt, vanilla..
- Once thoroughly mixed, add rice. Remove from heat (unless using cold rice, then let heat up a bit on burnner). Now desired consistency is up to you, if left this way tends to be thick, just stir in milk a little at a time till a freer desired consistency..
- Pour or scoop into bowls and garnish with nutmeg, can be served hot or cold..
You can serve this delicious pudding warm or chilled, and it's wonderful to make ahead for parties. This post was sponsored by Mahatma Rice. EGGNOG RICE PUDDING is so fast to make and probably the ultimate Holiday comfort food, it has to be a Christmas dessert for you this year! Growing up I couldn't wait for the eggnog to come out! Eggnog Rice Pudding recipe: Try this Eggnog Rice Pudding recipe, or contribute your own.