Beef Tofu and Eggs in Sweet Soy Sauce. If you are a vegan, replace egg with rehydrated shitake mushroom. #recipe #easyrecipe #tofu #egg #soy #sweet #itsmyplate #adobo #chinesestyle. This soy sauce eggs recipe is sponsored by Pete and Gerry's Organic Eggs. All opinions expressed are my own.
Soy sauce braised beef and eggs are tender and they are sweet and salty at the same time. Cool the eggs down with cold water and peel the egg shells. Rinse the eggs in cold water just in case some bits of shells stuck on them. You doing broiling heat Beef Tofu and Eggs in Sweet Soy Sauce practicing 8 process including 7 including. Here you go do a bang-up job.
procedure of Beef Tofu and Eggs in Sweet Soy Sauce
- Prepare 2 of yellow tofus, cut into 4 pieces each.
- You need 150 of of beef, cut into cube like the tofu.
- It's 3 of boiled eggs.
- It's 2 of garlics, smashed and chopped nicely.
- Prepare as needed of Water.
- It's of Some sweet soy sauce.
- Prepare of Some oyster sauce.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Bring the pork belly to boil before adding the hard-boiled eggs, fried tofu, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, and dark soy sauce. The combination of sweet soy sauce and braised pork is like a marriage made in heaven. The peel will keep them intact so that the soft and mellowed garlic cloves can be enjoyed together with the tender pork and eggs. We love our soy sauce and I have several different types and brands in my pantry.
Beef Tofu and Eggs in Sweet Soy Sauce in succession
- Heat the oil in a frying pan. Add the garlics and stir until fragrant..
- Add the beef and give them a nice stir..
- Add the water and let the beef simmer until soft and cooked. Add more water if needed..
- Then add the tofu and eggs. Mix them together..
- Add the sweet soy saucd and oyster sauce. Combine..
- Taste test. Give more whatever is needed..
- Turn off the heat and serve..
This simple dish features tofu as the main attraction, with a savory Asian sauce to flavor it. Hi Anna, I haven't experimented much with low sodium soy sauce but it sounds like I should! Especially since the regular stuff is too salty sometimes. Sweet soy sauce (Indonesian: kecap manis) is a sweetened aromatic soy sauce, originating in Indonesia, which has a darker color, a viscous syrupy consistency and a molasses-like flavor due to the generous addition of palm sugar. Kecap manis is widely used with satay.