Puff pastry Beef box. Place the beef in the center of the mushroom mixture. Fold the pastry over the beef and press to seal. Place seam-side down onto a baking sheet.
Stir the spinach, cheese, sour cream and dill into the beef mixture. Fold dough over filling, forming a triangle; press edges with a fork to seal. Baked Beef Empanadas made with puff pastry, so easy and so delicious. You close broiling scald Puff pastry Beef box working 10 compound furthermore 8 as well as. Here you go score.
technique of Puff pastry Beef box
- You need of Puff pastry dough.
- You need 1/2 cup of minced meat(Beef).
- You need 1 of onion(diced in cubes).
- Prepare 1 of Seasoning.
- You need 1/2 tbsp of Curry.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ginger(crush).
- It's 1/2 tsp of garlic (crush).
- You need 1 tsp of scotch bonnet(crush).
- It's of For egg wash.
- You need 1 of whole egg.
Don't underestimate puff pastry, it's quite versatile and makes some delicious empanadas. Beef Empanadas are perfect little appetizers and great for any occasion which is why I like to make them as much as possible! Tender bites of seasoned beef in a savory broth with carrots and topped with a buttery puff pastry. Take out the beef to set aside and reserve the pan drippings.
Puff pastry Beef box instructions
- Start by adding d beef in a bowl add all d remaing ingredients,mix well and keep aside..
- Bring out ur puff pastry dough from d fridge(recipe of puff pastry dough was my previous post) cut in 3 places,start working on one and take d remaining two back to d fridge.
- As u can see ⅓ of d puff pastry dough, roll in to triangle shape,use sharp nkife or pizza cutter to divide d sheet in to 2 first then in to 6 again,add d fillings to d 3pieces of d sheet living d other 3 empty.
- Brush d sides of d sheets dat hv fillings,then used empty 3sheets to cover d them,as u can c in d picture,then lift d box Wt ur hands,press all d sides, using ur finger tips,making sure it's all sealed,there u hv 3boxes.
- Repeat all d procedure Wt all d remaining dough to have all in all 9boxes.
- On a baking tray layered ur boxes,use knife to make a star shape at d centre,egg wash and bake in a preheated oven for 17-20munites.
Combine all the ingredients for the sauce with the pan drippings. Cook until smooth and slightly thickened. Place beef onto the puff pastry followed by the mashed potatoes. Wrap everything up with the puff pastry. Top with the second sheet of puff pastry and cut off the excess with a.