Beef Seekh kabab. Try our new Beef Seekh Kabab Recipe. Food Fusion is all about redefining 'Cooking' for you! It's the solution to that never ending problem of preparing high quality delicious food and curtailing the eating out habits of your loved ones!
These days, though, I like to up the ante and cook seekh kebabs up from scratch, using a homemade mixture of spices. Tried the seekh kebab with lamb mince and it was absolutely brilliant! I basted the kebabs with its own juices ie. the liquid that ran from the skewers. You prepare steeping decoct Beef Seekh kabab accepting 16 method together with 3 and. Here you are realize.
technique of Beef Seekh kabab
- It's 1 kilogram of Minced Beef (Keema).
- It's 1 of medium Onion (grounded).
- Prepare 1 of more medium Onion (chopped).
- It's 4 of Green Chillies (Hari Mirch).
- It's 1 tsp. of Red Chilli Powder (Pisi Lal Mirch).
- You need 1 tsp. of Green Papaya (Papita) (crushed to a paste along with the skin).
- You need 1 bunch of Fresh Coriander Leaves (Hara Dhania) (chopped).
- You need 8 of Cardamom Pods (Elaichi).
- You need 1 tsp. of Black Pepper (Pisi Kaali Mirch) (freshly ground).
- It's 1 tsp. of Garam Masala Powder.
- You need 4 tbsp. of Chick Pea Flour (freshly ground).
- You need 1 of Egg.
- It's 2 tbsp. of Milk Powder.
- Prepare 8 of Allspices (Kabab Cheeni) (ground).
- You need of Salt (to taste).
- You need 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil.
Baked Pakistani Seekh Kabob serving suggestions. Yogurt raita or my green chutney (pictured here is a must-try fig chutney from my friend Shahla's blog) are an ideal accompaniment to these kabobs. Its cool creaminess contrasts with the intense, meaty flavor of the beef. Naan, rice, and crunchy vegetables also go wonderfully with these.
Beef Seekh kabab in succession
- In a bowl combine minced meat with all ingredients except for the oil and mix well. Knead with hands for about 5 to 10 minutes. (It is very important to knead it because the papaya must be mixed well in order to make the kababs soft.) Set aside for 2 hours..
- Knead once again. Take a small portion of the mixture in hands and put on a barbecue skewer. These kababs can also be roasted directly on flame for a minute and later fried with a little oil in a frying pan..
- Note: For smearing extra banaspati or oil on the kababs, tie a small piece of muslin to a stick and dip it in the oil and spread on the kababs..
Seekh kebab actually means kebab on a skewer, made with minced meat mixed with few spices and formed into cylinders on skewers then grilled. Traditionally seekh kebabs are made on a barbecue grill or in a tandoor over coals, which adds more color and flavor to the kebabs. But everybody doesn't own a grill or tandoor at home. Seekh Kebabs Recipe - About Seekh Kebab Recipe Kabab Recipes: An Indian party's snack platter is incomplete without this delicious appetizer dish of seekh kabab.