Chicken tikka masala 🍛.
You see to boiling parch Chicken tikka masala 🍛 employing 20 modus operandi so 4 along with. Here is how you make it.
modus operandi of Chicken tikka masala 🍛
- Prepare of chicken marinade.
- Prepare 3 of boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut to bite size) or 6 chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of plain yogurt (125 g).
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon juice.
- It's 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- It's 1 tbsp of minced ginger.
- You need 2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of Masala blend.
- You need of sauce.
- You need 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, finely chopped or minced.
- You need 2 tbsp of minced garlic.
- You need 3 tbsp of masala blend.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ground turmeric.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- It's 1 tin of tomato.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- It's 1/4 cup of fresh coriander, for garnish.
Chicken tikka masala 🍛 individually
- Combine the chicken with the sauce ingredients, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour, or overnight..
- Fry your chicken on a hot pan or griddled pan or bake in the oven to 500°F (260°C) for 15 min until slightly dark brown on the edges..
- To make the sauce: Heat the oil in a large pot over medium heat, then sauté the onions, ginger, and garlic until tender. Add Bigbowse masala spices and stir constantly for about 30 seconds, until the spices are fragrant. Stir in the tomato puree, tomato sauce, and water, then bring to a boil and cook for about 5 minutes. Pour some yogurt in..
- Remove the chicken from the oven and add to the sauce mix, cooking for another 2-3 minutes. Add some more yogurt if prefer. Garnish with coriander and serve over saffron rice, pickled spicy vegetables and naan bread..