My cheese and ham Spanish omelette. Potato omelette stuffed with ham and cheese. It is a very tasty recipe. It is the typical spanish potato omelet but in this ocassion stuffed with ham and cheese like a sándwich.
Using silicone spatula, loosen the edges of the omelette from skillet and shake skillet to ensure that it's not stuck. You'll fall in love with this version of Spanish omelette! Place skillet upside-down over omelet; carefully turn plate and skillet over to flip omelet. You get with it simmering scorch My cheese and ham Spanish omelette adopting 8 procedure along with 7 and. Here is how you make hay.
prescription of My cheese and ham Spanish omelette
- Prepare 3 of med potato grated and rinsed.
- You need 1 of onion thin slice.
- You need 5 of eggs.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 Tsp of mixed herbs.
- It's of As much ham and cheese as u like.
- It's 2 tbsp of oil for potato and onions.
- Prepare of Sprinkle with paprika.
Mix most of the cheese with the ham or gammon, egg yolks, mustard, herbs and some seasoning. Using a rubber spatula, gently fold the whites into the yolk mixture until evenly mixed. Heat a splash of olive oil in a small non-stick frying pan. The classic recipe contains only potatoes, onions and eggs, but this version has extra vegetables and lean ham added.
My cheese and ham Spanish omelette technique
- Grate potatoes slice onion rinse starch off potatoes squeeze out liquid.
- Add oil to pan saute potato and onions with 2 tbsp butter for 5 mins with out any colour then allow to cool slightly.
- Put eggs milk mixed herbs salt and pepper to taste whisk together.
- Add potato mix to eggs and blend well.
- Put half into the pan and top with cheese and ham put rest of mixture on top then cook for 5 mins until browned.
- Then place it under a med heat grill for 5/10 mins until set and golden.
- Serve from the pan or turn out onto a plate and sprinkle with paprika and enjoy😉.
BEAT eggs and water in small bowl until blended. Mixture should set immediately at edges. Gently PUSH cooked portions from edges toward the center with inverted turner so that uncooked eggs can reach the hot pan surface. My cheese and ham Spanish omelette A great mid week dinner with a fresh salad or some chips (aka fries) mandy. In a medium mixing bowl, slightly beat the eggs and egg whites, pepper, garlic salt, and mozzarella cheese.