Mushroom Pulao. Mushroom pulao recipe with step by step photos - quick, easy and tasty mushroom pulao recipe made in pressure cooker. Sharing a vegetarian version of Goan pulao. again one of those pulao which were made often at home. This pulao recipe is similar to the Goan prawn pulao my mom makes at home.
Mushroom Matar Pulao is indeed a delicious, gluten-free, one-pot meal. If you love the combination of mushroom and peas in curry , then you will surely enjoy this mushroom pulao. Mushroom Pulav spiced up with green chillies and cinnamon makes a perfect one dish dinner that can be made under an hour. You wrap up broiling sauté Mushroom Pulao accepting 15 procedure including 7 steps. Here you go win.
process of Mushroom Pulao
- It's 1/2 glass of Basmati rice.
- You need 7-8 of Mushrooms, chopped.
- You need 2 of Onions, chopped.
- You need 4-5 of Garlic Cloves, roughly chopped.
- It's 1/2 of Ginger, grated.
- It's 4-5 of Beans, Chopped.
- It's 5-6 of Cauliflower florets.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kitchen king.
- It's 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
Mushroom as a vegetable might be a little bland and sometimes doesn't please everyone's taste buds. But with the right mix of spices and aromatics, this simple vegetable produces a dish quite scrumptious. All the flavours of the exotic spices infuse into the rice giving. Mushroom pulao is an Indian mushroom rice recipe that makes for a tasty one-pot brunch or dinner.
Mushroom Pulao procedure
- Wash and soak the basmati rice in water before starting to cook..
- Heat butter or ghee in a pan and add in the clove, cardamom and cinnamon stick. Add in the sliced onions and saute till the onions are nice and brown..
- Grind the garlic, ginger and black pepper with little water to a smooth paste. Set aside. Or you can also sauté some roughly chopped garlic..
- Add in the ground paste and salt and fry for 5-6 minutes till the mixture is very dry..
- Add in the italian seasoning, mushrooms, other veggies. Saute for 5-7 minutes, till they become translucent. Add Turmeric, garam masala, red chilli and coriander powder, mix it well..
- Add in the drained rice and water, Cover with the lid and cook it for about 15 minutes on low flame..
- Open the lid after 20 minutes and fluff up the rice. Serve it hot garnished with Coriander/Cilantro and Mint Leaves. You can serve any kind of Raita and mango pickle..
Easy to do lunch box recipe for Mushroom Pulao. Mushroom biryani recipe - learn how to make mushroom biryani with step by step photos. Recipe includes instructions for regular pot, traditional cooker & instant pot. Mushroom biryani is a delicious one pot dish made with rice, mushrooms, masala powder & herbs. Traditionally a biryani is made with meat, marinated in yogurt and then layered with parboiled basmati rice & herbs.