Hot and Spicy Fried Chicken Wings.
You take care of business steaming nuke Hot and Spicy Fried Chicken Wings testing 10 ingredients also 4 together with. Here is how you produce.
modus operandi of Hot and Spicy Fried Chicken Wings
- Prepare 1 KG of Chicken Wings.
- You need 240 g of Plain Flour.
- It's 1 Tsp of Baking Powder.
- It's 1 Tsp of Garlic Paste.
- You need 1 Tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Black Pepper.
- You need 2 Tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
- You need 2 Tsp of All Purpose Seasoning.
- It's 1 of Egg.
- It's of Vegetable Oil.
Hot and Spicy Fried Chicken Wings process
- Preheat the oven to 180C and wash the Chicken Wings to start off with using Lemon and Vinegar. Followed by rinsing in water before adding the following seasoning; Salt, Black Pepper, 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper, Garlic and 1 Tsp All Purpose Seasoning..
- Beat an egg (or 2 if need be) and mix in with the seasoned chicken wings. In a bowl, mix the Flour, 1 Tsp Cayenne Pepper, 1 Tsp All Purpose seasoning and Baking Powder together and dip each wing into the dry mixture before frying. Make sure they are fully coated both sides before frying to achieve a crunchy juicy taste..
- In a deep pot, add Vegetable Oil for deep frying and add the Chicken wings in the hot oil one by one on a medium heat. Fry each side until golden brown..
- Remove the Chicken Wings and place on a foil lined baking tray. Place the tray in the pre-heated oven and bake for 10 minutes in order to fully cook, otherwise leave for further 5 minutes..