Twisted Meatball Subs. Twisted Meatball Subs is an appetizer made with rhodes dinner rolls thawed to room temperature, fully cooked meatballs, skewers, butter melted, grated parmesan cheese, and dried parsley. By rhodesbread in Cooking Snacks & Appetizers. Combine butter, parmesan cheese and dried parsley and brush over subs.
This easy Instant Pot recipe for Meatball Subs requires only a few simple ingredients, then it's topped with sauerkraut for an amazing twist! Lightly toasted garlic submarine buns are filled with homemade meatballs covered in a rich tomato sauce or marinara sauce then topped with loads of mozzarella cheese and. Easy to prepare meatball sandwich recipe with meatballs heated in seasoned tomato sauce and topped with provolone cheese. You achieve roasting warm up Twisted Meatball Subs testing 7 compound along with 3 moreover. Here is how you win.
technique of Twisted Meatball Subs
- You need 12 of Rhodes Dinner Rolls , thawed to room temperature.
- It's 36 of fully cooked meatballs.
- It's 12 of skewers.
- It's 1/4 cup of butter , melted.
- It's 2 tablespoons of parmesan cheese grated.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of parsley dried.
- You need of marinara sauce for dipping.
Because a meatball sub is the definition of comfort: saucy meatballs, melty cheese, toasted bread — what more could you want? Our meatballs are what make it: a combo of diced celery, carrots, onion. Easy Italian Meatball Subs with homemade meatballs, baked and topped with a simple Italian marinara sauce on a toasted bun with melted cheese. Thoroughly mix all the meatball ingredients, and shape them into golf ball-sized balls.
Twisted Meatball Subs one at a time
- Roll each dinner roll into a 12-inch rope. Skewer one end of the rope, then a meatball, wrap the dough half way around the meatball and skewer the dough again, then another meatball. Continue this process until you have 3 meatballs on your skewer and end with dough. Position the meatballs at least an inch apart on the skewer. Repeat with all 12 rolls..
- Lay on sprayed baking sheets and bake at 350°F 18-20 minutes or until dough is golden brown and meatballs are heated through..
- Combine butter, parmesan cheese and dried parsley and brush over subs. Serve with marinara sauce for dipping..
Break a meatball openand make sure meat is cooked through before removing from the oven. These homemade meatball subs are toasty, cheesy and downright delicious. Meatball subs are such an easy dinner idea (especially when you have leftover meatballs!). Because Meatball subs — a violent and dangerous meat product and an unspeakable scourge upon common decency — are public enemy number one. They ruined my life, and they could ruin yours.