Roasted cod with Mediterranean vegetables & roasted new potatoes. Mix the balsamic vinegar and spinach into the hot vegetables, then serve with the fish. Roasted Vegetables with an Italian Twist. Olives, capers and roasted cherry tomatoes add color and zest to each bite.
This roasted variety of Mediterranean vegetables is healthy and delicious. Serve with couscous and hummus dip. It's great for the summer months and all of these delicious, seasonal vegetables are perfect served alongside tender cooked steak, chicken breast or freshly prepare fish like cod or salmon. You bring about frying stew Roasted cod with Mediterranean vegetables & roasted new potatoes practicing 7 compound together with 7 together with. Here you are do a bang-up job.
modus operandi of Roasted cod with Mediterranean vegetables & roasted new potatoes
- It's 2 of cod loins.
- Prepare Half of a red pepper.
- You need 1 of courgette.
- It's 1 tin of tomatoes.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare of Mixed herbs or zatar.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Rinse cod, pat dry, and chop. Drizzle sauce over the mixed vegetables and toss to coat. Stir halfway through the cooking time. These roasted Mediterranean vegetables featuring cherry tomatoes, zucchini, bell peppers, onion, and garlic make a delicious sheet pan dinner with an easy cleanup.
Roasted cod with Mediterranean vegetables & roasted new potatoes step by step
- Gather ingredients.
- Finely chop the onion & garlic. Chop the pepper and courgette.
- Fry the onion & garlic then add the other veg & the tomatoes and herbs.
- Place the veg in the bottom of a roasting dish and add the cod loins.
- Place the new potatoes in the oven with oil and rosemary for 50 minutes.
- Bake the cod & veg at 180 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Serve with veg of your choice.
Reviews for: Photos of Sheet Pan Roasted Mediterranean Vegetables. Place the dish in the oven. Cut the cod loins in half and put in a large bowl. Add the thyme, rosemary, salt and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Return the pan to the heat and add the remaining oil, the onion wedges, pepper and courgette pieces.