Slow cooked Chicken Madras. 😸.
You can heating parch Slow cooked Chicken Madras. 😸 using 7 program moreover 5 together with. Here you are take care of.
method of Slow cooked Chicken Madras. 😸
- You need 2 of chicken breasts cut into chunky pieces.
- Prepare 1 knob of Butter.
- It's 1 Jar of Madras sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 of medium Onion Chopped.
- It's 1/4 of yellow Sweet Pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of red Sweet Pepper.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Black Pepper.
Slow cooked Chicken Madras. 😸 receipt
- Add the butter to the pan and heat up add the onions fry for 2 minutes then add the chicken colour the chicken about 2 minutes..
- Add the jar of Madras in the slow cooker and heat up..
- Add the sweet peppers to the slow cooker, then the onion and Chicken. Stir to mix then add lid and let it slow cook until done..
- Cook the rice so it's ready..
- Add the rice to a serving dish and make a little well in the middle to which you add the chicken Masala in the middle then serve..