Chicken 65. Hot, spicy and a perfect chicken starter made in restaurant style. The flavour of the dish can be attributed to red chillies, but the exact set of ingredients for the recipe can vary. If you are a chicken lover, then you will love this recipe.
And it's so easy to make with this recipe. It is generally acknowledged that no one knows which (if any). It's a simple fried chicken recipe with plenty of spices and Chinese. You finish brewing grill Chicken 65 employing 10 receipt so 3 also. Here you are gain.
prescription of Chicken 65
- Prepare 500 gm of boneless Chicken.
- It's 1/4 tsp of lemon juice.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of coriander powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 1 of egg.
- It's 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Prepare 1/4 of pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Hope for many Non vegetarian lovers. This is an easy to make starter dish. Since kids love chicken we have to plan for. The final dish is reminiscent of chicken nuggets—only these are tastier, spicier, grown-up nuggets!
Chicken 65 one at a time
- Cut the chicken into small pieces. Add lemon juice, ginger garlic paste, chilli powder, coriander powder, garam masala, salt and pepper powder. Mix well.
- Add cornflour and egg. Mix well, cover and store in fridge for minimum one hour.
- Deep Fry in oil on a medium flame. 2-3 minutes on each side and depends upon the size of the pieces..
Because of this marination the chicken will be tender and wont take much time to. It consists of deep-fried chicken that is marinated in ginger, lemon, red chiles, and a variety of other spices.