Bajara methi puri. methi puri recipe with step by step photos. crisp, tasty and spiced pooris made with fenugreek leaves. these methi puris can be made and stored in an air-tight jar. Methi Puri Recipe - How To Make Perfect Methi Puris - Fenugreek Leaves Poori - Snack Recipe - Varun Perfectly puffed Methi puri Recipe Having read innumerous benefits of fenugreek seeds for Methi powder is known to be very beneficial for hair.
Methi Puri Recipe, How To Make Methi Puri Recipe. Methi poori is a delicious deep fried Indian bread, which is prepared from whole wheat flour and chopped methi leaves. Methi Poori Recipe with step by step photos. You create steeping ruin Bajara methi puri adopting 17 procedure moreover 5 than. Here is how you cook.
ingredients of Bajara methi puri
- Prepare 2 cup of pearl millet.
- It's 1/2 cup of wheat flour.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of yogurt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of finely chopped dill.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely chopped fenugreek.
- You need 1 tablespoon of finely chopped.
- It's of coriander.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ginger paste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of ajwain.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cumin and coriander.
- It's of powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chilli powder.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare of Oil for frying.
Methi Poori is a deep fried whole wheat flat bread with Dried Methi leaves. Baked Methi Puris recipe - How to make Baked Methi Puris. Your fenugreek puri are now ready to be served and eaten hot along with potato masala, chutney or your favorite vegetable. Methi Puri - Methi Poori Video in Hindi.
Bajara methi puri method
- In a bowl, apart from oil add all ingredients and mix. Add small amount of warm water and make a tight dough.
- Cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes. Divide the dough into small lime size balls. Roll each dough ball using a plastic sheet..
- Heat oil in a wide pan put each rolled Puri into the hot oil and fry till it puffs up and is golden brown on both sides. Remove on kitchen towel to soak excess oil. Serve hot with your pickle, tea or curry..
Methi Thepla is favorite Gujarati snack bread. It is very flavorful and makes for a great travel or picnic food. Methi Thepla is favorite snack bread from the state of Gujarati. Urad Dal Puri is an excellent option with any meal as it is sure to be a crowd-pleaser! Urad Dal Puri, also known as Bedmi Kachori, is a hearty dish of fried puffed bread with a mix of lentils and spices.