Doi Potol/Dahi Parwal.
You undertake simmering spoil Doi Potol/Dahi Parwal applying 16 modus operandi as a consequence 3 as a consequence. Here you are achieve.
instructions of Doi Potol/Dahi Parwal
- It's 4 of large parwal.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ginger paste.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of caswenut and watermelon seed paste.
- You need 1 of large cup of beaten curd.
- You need 2 of medium sized tomatoe.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of turmeric and red Chile powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of jeera and dhaniya powder.
- It's 1 of Bay leaf.
- It's 1 teaspoon of sugar.
- You need of Whole garam masala.
- Prepare Pinch of hing.
- It's of Ghee.
- Prepare of Mustard oil.
- It's of Garam masala powder.
- You need 2-3 of Green chiles.
- You need leaves of Corriander.
Doi Potol/Dahi Parwal modus operandi
- First take the parwal. Very gently peal the skin. And just give slit from both the side. Marinate it with salt and turmeric powder. In a pan add mustard oil and fry them in low flame by covering it. So that it get half cooked. Now in a same pan add bay leaf and the whole garam masala. Add the pinch of hing, then ginger paste. Saute it..
- Now add the chopped tomatoes. Saute it. Add turmeric, redchile, dhaniya and jeera powder. Let the masala cook. Now add the paste of melon seed and kaju. Again cook it. Till oil starts coming out. Now add the beaten curd and let it cook for 5-7 min. By covering it. Now add water to it..
- Now when it starts boiling. Add the fried potol. Add salt and sugar. Cover it and cook for atleast 10 min in low flame. When done add ghee and garam masala powder. Sprinkle corriander leaves before serving. Serve it with roti or Paratha..