BBQ Lemon Chicken and rosemary potatoes.
You finish toasting fry BBQ Lemon Chicken and rosemary potatoes practicing 11 receipt also 6 and. Here you are achieve.
technique of BBQ Lemon Chicken and rosemary potatoes
- Prepare of Chicken Kebab.
- Prepare 500 g of minced chicken.
- You need 2 tbsp of lemon thyme.
- It's tsp of chilli powder.
- You need tsp of garlic powder.
- You need tsp of onion powder.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of Rosemary Potatoes.
- It's 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of dried rosemary.
- It's 1 tbsp of smoked paprika.
BBQ Lemon Chicken and rosemary potatoes individually
- Combine the minced chicken with the herbs and spices in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Cover with cling film and store in fridge for at least one hour. For best results marinade the chicken over night..
- Meanwhile, part boil the potatoes in salted water, this should take around 10-15 minutes. Check with a knife, it should be soft enough to go through the potato but not fully cooked..
- Once the potatoes are drained, combine them with the olive oil, crushed dried rosemary and paprika. For best results marinade for 1/2 hour..
- Arrange the potatoes on to the barbecue skewers and put them on the barbecue..
- With barbecue skewers arrange the chicken in small long patties and place on the barbecue..
- Serve the chicken with the potatoes and barbecue grilled corn on the cob..