Kala Chana bhuna with potato #ramadan.
You do ones thing sizzling escallop Kala Chana bhuna with potato #ramadan accepting 12 method including 2 moreover. Here you go sew up.
procedure of Kala Chana bhuna with potato #ramadan
- Prepare 2 can of Kala chana.
- Prepare 2 of medium size potato.
- It's 1 of medium size onion.
- You need 1 of large tomato.
- Prepare 3 of green chillies.
- It's 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- It's 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Fresh Coriander for garnish.
Kala Chana bhuna with potato #ramadan modus operandi
- Wash Kala chana and drain them. Heat a frying pan. Add oil and fry the onion. Put green chillies and salt. Fry them for few seconds..
- Now add tomatoes and rest of the spices. Cook spices for 3mins. Now add potatoes. Mix them well and cook for 5 minutes with lid on. Then add Kala chana. Add very little amount of water. Don’t use too much water. Now give them a good stirs. Cover with the lid and cook for 20 minutes on medium to low flame. At the end garnish with fresh coriander. Serve them with roti or puffed rice (Muri). We love to have them with Muri(Puffed Rice) in our Iftar.😋.