My Tomato Hot Peppered Steak Mince meal with Veg😀. This pepper steak recipe is a fantastic choice for a special dinner at home. You can't go wrong with sliced steak and vegetables sautéed to perfection. Add the tomatoes and heat through.
Black Pepper Steak, Instant Pot Pepper Steak, Pepper Steak Stir Fry. Top Sirloin Steak with Butter, Red Pepper Flakes and Add Recipes. How to Make Pepper Steak With Onions & Tomatoes. You complete broiling imbue My Tomato Hot Peppered Steak Mince meal with Veg😀 adopting 20 instructions furthermore 17 including. Here is how you do a bang-up job.
program of My Tomato Hot Peppered Steak Mince meal with Veg😀
- You need 2 tbls of Olive oil may need 2 more later when you add the meat.
- You need 750 g of Steak Mince.
- You need 1 of Medium Onion.
- You need 4 Cloves of Garlic.
- You need 2 tsp of Black cracked Pepper.
- It's 1 Tbls of Peppercorns.
- It's 15-20 of Cherry Tomatoes halved.
- It's 2 of colours Sweet Peppers.
- Prepare 4 of Bay leaves.
- Prepare 2 tbls of Italian Herbs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Hot Pepper Sauce.
- It's 1 of Chilli Pepper Sliced.
- Prepare 1 tbls of Tomato Puree.
- It's 1/2 cup of white bread sauce.
- It's 1 of large Can Crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of veg Stock.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Red Wine.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Basil.
- You need 1/2 cup of Grated cheese of your choice.smoked too.
- Prepare 2 tsp of corn four mixed in a little water 4 tbls water cold.
Cut round steak in serving size pieces. Roll in flour that has been seasoned with the pepper and garlic powder. Brown in oil on each side. A very simple and homely method of making food.
My Tomato Hot Peppered Steak Mince meal with Veg😀 one at a time
- In a large pan or Wok is good. Add the oil and heat up then add the onions to fry for 1 minute. Then add the Garlic and mix in.
- Add the meat and fry until all meat is coloured..
- Make a well in the middle and pour in the wine.
- Let it bubble for 2 minutes then mix in and add the Tomatoes.and mix.
- Then add the Chillies and mix.
- Add the peppercorns.
- Then the can of Tomatoes.
- Add the Italian Herbs.
- Add the veg Stock.
- Then the Bay leaves.
- Then the Basil and mix in.
- Add the chopped peppers and Chopped Corgettes. Keep a few sweet peppers back for the finished dish..
- Add the white sauce and stir it will thicken.
- Stir then transfer to an oven dish and cook for 1 hour on medium.
- Add the cornflour to thuckenthen add the cheese when it comes out the oven and garnish with the sweet peppers ready to serve.
- Serve with some crusty bread and pasta or use it as a dip with nancho,s.
I show simple and easy way to cook delicious home food. This pepper steak recipe from Food.com is the perfect classic dish for any gathering. Add the broth, soy sauce, sugar and ground pepper to the skillet, stir well. Tender pieces of round steak are simmered with green and red peppers in a sweet tomato sauce. This is a terrific family dinner.