My Mixed Up Veg Stir Fry 😉😀.
You effect browning melt My Mixed Up Veg Stir Fry 😉😀 using 15 modus operandi so 10 together with. Here is how you make it.
technique of My Mixed Up Veg Stir Fry 😉😀
- You need of Olive Oil.
- You need of Garlic Crushed.
- Prepare of Crushed Red Chilli Peppers.
- It's of Shallots chopped.
- It's of Red Onion chopped.
- You need of Chestnut Mushrooms, sliced.
- You need of Carrots peeled and sliced small longways.
- Prepare of Green Beans boiled for 5 minutes first.
- You need of Chilli Beans.
- Prepare of frozen Corn.
- You need of Dark Soya.
- It's of Sweet Chilli.
- You need of Bok Choy chopped in half.
- Prepare of Grated Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare of Spring Onion chopped.
My Mixed Up Veg Stir Fry 😉😀 one at a time
- Boil green beans for 5 minutes..
- Strain off the green beans and pat dry on kitchen paper.
- Heat the oil in the wok or fry pan, then add the shallots and chilli.
- Add the garlic and mix, then add mushrooms and mix. Add the carrots, cook for 5 minutes ..
- Add the green beans and the drained chili beans and mix.
- Add the chili peppers and the corn and mix..
- After 3 mins add bok choy.
- Transfer into an oven proof dish and sprinkle the cheese on top and melt for a couple of minutes.
- All together it is frying for 10-15 mins and 2 mins in the oven.
- Sprinkle on top the spring onion on top to garnish..