Vickys Fusilli & Veg with Anchovy Glaze, GF DF EF SF NF.
You make ready steaming fix Vickys Fusilli & Veg with Anchovy Glaze, GF DF EF SF NF working 8 program along with 9 as a consequence. Here is how you attain.
receipt of Vickys Fusilli & Veg with Anchovy Glaze, GF DF EF SF NF
- You need of dry gluten-free fusilli pasta.
- Prepare of anchovy fillets in oil, drained and roughly chopped - reserve oil.
- It's of oil from anchovy jar.
- It's of garlic, finely chopped.
- It's of chilli flakes or to taste.
- Prepare of small broccoli florets.
- Prepare of sweetcorn.
- Prepare of Salt & pepper.
Vickys Fusilli & Veg with Anchovy Glaze, GF DF EF SF NF in succession
- Start cooking the pasta in boiling, salted water according to the pack instructions.
- Add the broccoli and sweetcorn to the pasta pan when the pasta is almost ready and cook them through.
- Meanwhile, heat the anchovy oil in a frying pan then add in the anchovies and garlic.
- Cook until the anchovies have melted down and formed a paste with the oil, it'll just take seconds.
- Stir in the chilli flakes and take the pan off the heat.
- Drain the pasta but reserve the pan water.
- Pour the pasta and veg into the frying pan and coat with the anchovy paste.
- Add some of the pasta water to thin the anchovy coating.
- Season to taste and serve immediately.