Stir fried mixed veg with black rice and prawns. A simple Prawn fried rice recipe for you to cook a great meal for family or friends. Buy the ingredients for our Prawn fried rice recipe from Tesco today. Heat remaining oil in wok and add all the vegetables except the shallot tops.
Stir-fried prawns Stir-fried teriyaki beef with red and yellow bell pepper, broccoli and sesame seeds Stir Fried Squid with Rice Stir fried flat noodle and pork with dark soy sauce Spicy Stir Fried Fish Vegetable stir-fry dish with Thai healthy food stir-fried broccoli, mushroom, carrot, hearb. Usually when a free style vegetable stir fry is prepared the main meats used are either chicken or beef, seafood like fish or shrimps are rarely used. Want a quick and easy seafood dish to serve during your busy dinner weekdays then try this Stir Fried Prawns and Mixed Vegetables. You close roasting sauté Stir fried mixed veg with black rice and prawns accepting 11 compound including 5 together with. Here is how you hit.
instructions of Stir fried mixed veg with black rice and prawns
- It's Bag of mixed veg (or chop your own, courgette, carrots etc).
- It's 400 g of prawns peeled.
- Prepare 250 g of ready cooked black rice.
- It's of Large onion chopped.
- It's of Oyster sauce.
- It's of Soy sauce.
- You need of Garlic paste.
- You need of Ginger paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need of Sesame oil.
- Prepare of Sesame seeds.
This recipe is so special as my mom really likes fried rice. She is a vegetarian and fried rice and gobi manchurian is something she really enjoys and eats when I make. Stir in the rice, prawns, fish sauce, spring onions and a splash of water and heat through (stirring occasionally). Carefully fold through the egg and coriander and check the seasoning.
Stir fried mixed veg with black rice and prawns procedure
- Wash the veg. Set a side. Fry garlic and ginger paste in some oil in a large pan or wok. After a min, add onions and soften.
- Turn up the heat and add the veg, stir well, add oyster sauce and a splash of soy sauce. Cook for 2-3 mins.
- Add the prawns and stir. Cook for 2 mins. Add rice and stir. Cook for another 2 mins on high.
- Add sesame seeds.
- Serve :).
Serve with soy sauce, to drizzle. When the oil is smoking, add the garlic, ginger and prawns and stir fry for one minute. Add the carrots, broccoli and Chinese cabbage and continue to Add the bok choi, beansprouts and noodles and stir fry for a further minute. In a bowl, mix together the sesame oil, soy sauce and rice vinegar until well. Mushroom Fry Recipe with step by step photos.