My Pepper Sauce Veg ☺.
You cause steeping panfry My Pepper Sauce Veg ☺ testing 16 process along with 9 moreover. Here you go achieve.
compound of My Pepper Sauce Veg ☺
- It's of Pasta.
- You need of florets frozen Broccoli.
- You need of Frozen Petit Pois, sweet Peas.
- It's of frozen Carrots.
- You need of Frozen loose Corn.
- It's of Enough water to cover the mixture in the saucepan.
- You need of Balsamic vinegar.
- You need of Lemon juice.
- It's of Salt.
- Prepare of Black Pepper.
- Prepare of Sweet and Tender Garden peas in pod.
- It's of sauce:.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of AP Flour.
- You need of black pepper.
- You need of pepper corns.
My Pepper Sauce Veg ☺ gradually
- Put all the frozen veg and pasta in a saucepan with the water and bring to the boil.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and the lemon juice and stir..
- Add salt and pepper and turn down to simmer until the pasta has softened..
- Clean and cut the ends off the peas and peel back the stringy bit. Add them to a bowl and just cover with water.
- Cover tightly with cling film, and put a few holes in the clingfilm. Put them in microwave for 7-8 mins.
- In a saucepan add the milk, flour, pepper and peppercorns and stir on low, bring to the boil turn down to lowest heat and simmer for 2 mins..
- Drain off the veg of any liquid left.
- Add the veg to a serving bowl pour some of the sauce over the top.
- Then arrange pea pods on top.